My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Ideal Man

A thought just came across me. My ideal man...

I want to write his qualities down. Not because I want that someone to have an idea of who I wanna be with. But because I am not really sure of his qualities.

Yeah, sometimes I would say he should be like this and other times I find myself contradicting myself.

So here goes...

Hmmm... my ideal man. He's got to have that spunk but he got to have that soft heart. I mean, he must be able to understand me if I cry over small things and not laugh at me like I suddenly sprouted devil's wings.

Hmmm... what else....

Hmmm...

Can't think of anything else. What I written is enough for the moment. More like a flavor for the season? Nah, I'm not that kind of person. wehehehehe....

I'll take some hard look at it again. And find time to write more of that "special someone".

Til next time, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home