My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

From Now On

From now on, I will stand on my own two feet.I shall not depend my happiness on a circumstance, a thing or on somebody else’s. I am my own being. I own myself, nobody else will own me. Not even if I let them…They will never be always there for me… they have to live their own lives, I have to live mine.

From now on, I shall be self-sufficient. No more waiting on the line for that one perfect person. No more hanging on to every word uttered, every kind gesture extended… I shall be complete on my own. No one will ever complete me. I got to be whole…not because of that one special person coming my way… but because it’s my gift to myself. I will never be happy, unwhole.

From now on…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home