My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Two Shades Darker...

Arghhh... my normally kayumanggi complexion is NOW two shades darker...

Sarap kasing mag-beach pag-summer. No matter how many times I tell myself... "magtago ka sa araw, nagpapaputi ka!" Di ko talaga mapigil... hehehehe... May certain appeal ang summer sa akin. But I love rainy days just as much!!!

Anyways... I promised myself that that trip to Grande Island will be the last for this summer, so I can start na magpa-pusyaw na ng balat.

Kakatwa I spend almost the whole year to become fairer. Lahat ng pampaputi you name it at pagtatago sa araw ginagawa ko all year round. Dating ang SUMMER, 1 day lang mas maitim pa ako kesa sa dating kong kulay.

Nga pala here's a glimpse of Grande Island.


It's a great place. We got a chalet that has a veranda that has a great view of the beach. Romantic!!! Lahat nga kami nag-wish that we are with our special someones. Nice place for honeymooners, hayyy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home