My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Best Pics Of The Season???

We took lots of pictures during our trip to Puerto Galera but I decided to choose the best pics.

Came up with these...


Posted by Hello

Criteria? Well, just that all three of us look good in the pics and, yes, I have to be smiling. :-(

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

thank you Paulline for so nice words.
These are pitures made only with my mobile phone, although I'm a photographer.
I'm too a photography teacher, and it's a challenge I made with my students.
I told them that I put a picture a day, and like that we could talk and enjoy about images...
Take your pictures, take a lot, and enjoy life!
thanks

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home