My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy News!!!

June started out to be a happy month for me and my friends. Two of my friends got engaged!!! Great, right?!

Another friend's been lucky, too. A play he has written is onstage in CCP. And it's only his first try. Lucky guy...
--------------
In a not-so-happy note, Kcat's fone got stolen last night. There's a big BUT here... She thinks it's a sign she has to move on from...
--------------
All in all, June's proving to be a great month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home