My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Hmmm... Blah, blah, blah...

Don't you find it funny when the people whom you thought knows you the most turn out to be the very same people who will snag you during your downest - rock bottom - stage of your life.

I know what exactly you are going to say... That at least I get to know who they really are. But that is not the whole point, I mean how can I have trusted these bunch of unfeeling people?

Does it mean that the world is full of selfish people? I want answers and I want it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home