My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Friday, January 21, 2005

On Our Way To Puerto Galera

I got up at 6am today. Yeah, I am late for our 530am assembly time. Kinda hate myself for waking up late. Well, the guys went without me. I cant ask them to wait for me....

Anyways, I did make it on the 8am bus trip to Batangas City. You have to take the bus to get to to a pier where you can take the boat to the beaches of Puerto Galera.

Am I glad to have made it!


The Sights - Onboard A Bus Going to Batangas Posted by Hello

Nice right? It was kinda rainy that day. We were not sure if it was a good day to go to the beach....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home