My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Friday, October 22, 2004

For The Last Time

Tomorrow.

I always look for that special promise of tomorrow, the dawn of the new day.

Tonight, I feel kinda excited yet dreading seeing the first light of tomorrow. Something unevitable will happen. Though, I know I have no power over it. I want to cherish this last few hours of my 29 years. Yes, I'll be 30 tomorrow. And I'm in a kinda twisted sense of life.

Allow me to say this for the last time. I'm 29 years old....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home