My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Friday, November 26, 2004

I Hate Friday Nights

Everyone looks forward to Friday nights when all things slow down and everything’s so bearable.

Me? I have a love-hate thing with Friday nights.

I love Fridays because it means two whole days off from work. But who wants days off when you’ll surely be spending every minute thinking about lost loves, could-have-beens and what-ifs. I hate Friday nights for this kind of drama.

I love Friday nights because I can stay up all night and never worry about being late for work. I hate Friday nights for making me stay at home coz I got no other place to go.

Friday nights are for you. Why can I not spend it with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home