My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

On The Shores of Puerto Galera....

Just been to an out of town trip. Puerto Galera beaches!!! Yeah, finally!

Finally, I was able to feel the warm sand on the shores of Puerto Galera. After many attempts and careful plans to visit the island with my friends, I was there.

Actually, I have been dying to visit the island for years. So when a very close friend invited me to come with her, I grabbed the chance... and managed to bring a friend along, too. A couple of freeloaders? Not really, we shelled out transpo expenses going to the island. We were late, more like I was late. I wasn't able to show up on the appointed time. So my friend and her companions went ahead of me and my other friend. It was a good thing I have someone with me. Otherwise, I wouldn't have pursued the trip.

I am deliciously tired.... Hardly had time to sleep in the two days away from town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home