My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Me & Dan Brown's Angels & Demons In The Park

I am very much a reader. I can finish a novel overnight. Yeah, as in!

I read anywhere - office, on-board public transport, by the beach, in my bedroom - name the place I'm positive that I spent time reading there.

Uhmmm... come to think of it, there are places I haven't read still. A friend suggested that we bring some books in the park one Saturday afternoon. I was like, "what's with you? READ IN THE PARK?! Out of your mind or something?..."

Yeah, you can bet that this is the first time I read in the park. I thought parks are for picnics and strolls. Never a good place to read. I just proved myself wrong.

It was be so relaxing. I, actually, enjoyed my afternoon. It was just me, the bench I was sitting on and the book I was reading.

I just finished Angels & Demons and I did most of the readings in the park.

If you haven't tried reading in the park yet, go make time for a stroll in the park and bring a book. Take some time to read, enjoyment guaranteed. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home