My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

George's Birthday

In the stillness of the night, there I was waiting for 12 midnight.

"Happy Birthday, George!", I greeted him with every ounce of sweetness found in my body. I touched his hand and started to give him a kiss.

"Darn! Why can't he be with me this year?", I thought. I am always celebrating his name day without him by my side.

I started doing it way back 1990, back in high school. Sick? I could be for doing it since then. I loved him then. I love him now. I'll be loving him forever....

He is the epitome of all that of an ideal partner for me. All other men fall short of his qualities.

He is my one great love....

"Happy Birthday, George!!!"

Now let me go back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home