My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I'm on GY And I'm High

Yeah, I'm on GY. And it makes me kinda happy to be on GY.

GY? GraveYard shift. What were you thinking? Although, I'm addicted to a lot of things, you know, I can never be on drugs.

Remember how I used to write about my love-hate thing with Friday nights? I don't have idle Friday nights anymore. Why? Well, I am at work on Friday nights. No time for complaining how my Friday night sucks. I have been given a reprieved. hehehehe....

GYs are great. Try it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home