My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

A Salutation?

Dear Pau,

You have been through every shift, department and companies, and yet, everywhere you are placed, it seems that you exceed the expectations. Continue to be as sweet as you are. You're a great asset to this company, keep up the good work.

Thanks for everything. It's never easy to say goodbye, but this is just see you later.

Continue to learn more, educate yourself in to doing better. Turn yourself into a great ASSET.Wish me luck , pray for me. I WILL SUCCEED.
--------------------------
I will pray for you. I know God will be with you all the way.
--------------------------
On a personal note: I am saddened by his leaving... but what can I do!?! Everyone has to move on. I guess, this time is perfect for him to shift. I wonder when will be mine? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home