My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Finding Love On The Internet

I don't know why I am so against this. I have no unspeakable experience on this score... but I just don't get it.

Would it be possible to make an instant connection with a person just talking to him online? Can love be really wires away?

Why can some find it online? Why can't I?

Here I am trying to make a connection with one single guy for almost half my life and I just can't do it.

Maybe I was raised the wrong way... where love and marriage is a sacred thing and making it a joking matter is simply a no-no.

Maybe I am just way too serious....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home