My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Ideal???

I can't shake the lethargic mood I'm having so I thought of posting this one. Somehow my mood lightened but not for long...

Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover
You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.

Just getting the Ideal rating makes me all the more sad. :-(

Hmmm... am I I-D-E-A-L?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll soon be IDEAL.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home