My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Day

It's 7am.

I am in a kind of "senti" mood at the moment. I can't exactly tell why. Funny how I wanted to write down all my thoughts but is scared to have people read them. And I would only bare my soul to a choice few.

Anyways, at the moment this is all I can tell. Maybe soon when I am well and ready I'll write about it and we'll all have a good laugh over it. For now, let me just keep it all inside. Soon, soon...

I had a difficult day. I know, I promised to write only about happy moments. I guess, happy moments are not for me. I'd like to believe that they will be soon. ;-)

------------------------------

Thanks to all the people who started visiting my blog. I just can't tell you how grateful I am. God bless us all!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ze Matman said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog even though you didn't understand a thing :) I recently started to write my posts in French instead of English.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home