My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Our Place

Do you and your friends have a favorite place? We do! We love the place so much that we regularly hang out in the place. It's one of the places where you can sit for hours and no one will ask you to leave. hehehehe.... No, we don't own the place. They have lots of customers but it's one of the nice places where you can sit and do your stuff.

Anyways, me and my friend Jack were playing with her digital camera this weekend and we managed to get some decent photos. See the cube? Yup, we designated a particular table for our usual after-gym pigout. Yup, a corner cube by the window. Ideal for lovers, actually. We always talk about bringing our mates there.... hahahha.... Talk about wishes, we're both single. Hey, we love each other.... so we have to make do with each other's company. Right Jack?


Posted by Hello

It was Jack's idea to frame our faces with the place's name (printed on the cups). I like the inclined photo of Jack. I also like her pose. Yup, taken by none other than photographer extraordinaire Pauline. Photographer's services can be arranged, hehehhehe...

If you happen to be in the place, why don't you come up and say hi? We always could use a third wheel, just kidding. Anyways, come and check out the place. You'll see what I mean. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home