My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Star Wars Fever...

I'm dying to see the last installment of the Star Wars movies.

For now, I'd like to say that I am a Jedi! hehehehe....


:: how jedi are you? ::


Well, I believe I'm intrinsically good....

Com'on, take the challenge. Let me know who you turnout to be, okay?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Alarilla said...

hi pauey, thanks for visiting my blog :) may the force be with you hehe :)

cheers!

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there is a star wars fever all right. but as for me, even when i was a kid, can't seem to get a grip of what star wars is all about. i always confuse my self on its title. anyway the only thing i can remember about it are the ewoks. only them. and i don't even know what were they doing in the movie. but i sure want to understand all the series from start to finish. my sydney probably love that movie (maybe). it seems all the intellectuals and intellectuals-wanna-be can't seem to have enough of it. but as for me, i'm going to be really honest... i really don't understand it. spare me the boohs okei?

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home