My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Friday, March 04, 2005

In The Meantime Finding Yourself and the Love You Want

a book by Iyanla Vanzant.

A good friend gave me a copy of this book for Christmas. I was genuinely happy. How could I not!?! I love to read. Besides, my friend went to all troubles just to get me a copy.

I started flipping on the pages weeks ago but I haven't really read it. Actually, I am on Chapter 6 already. The voracious reader in me just can't wait to read the whole book. But I never understood a thing. It's not you, Iyanla. It's just me....

It's like the words held no meaning at all. I had to stop and check if I am in denial.

Maybe, the basement is my dwelling place....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haluuu. well i somehow feel the same way. i got to read and finish the book myself and gave you and jackie a copy each. but i don't i got to the core of what she's saying. can't even say which floor i'm in. anyway, hope i get to get the sense of it. AJA!

2:07 AM  
Blogger p-A-u-E-y said...

i think i know who you are. KCATIE!!! how are you girl? miss you na! let's meet some time, i'd love to know what is happening to your life.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home