My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Been Down With Asthma Again

Yup! I had to take a leave of absence for a couple of days due to a mild asthma attack.

What brought the asthma attack? Well, it's more like negligence on my part. I've been very busy for two weeks before the attack. I have to find time for working out in the gym and running after a lot of internal fone meetings. I remember leaving the gym wearing my wet shirt a day or two last week. That could have brought the attack. Dust, pollution and my carelessness. I know, I should have changed for a dry shirt.

Anyways, the two days I was away from work made me realized that I have not done anything but rant on my journal. hehehhehe.... Well, these last few months are a mixture of blessings and disappointments. And I chose to highlight the hurts and the disillusionments.

The last straw was me having an asthma attack again (the last attack was only this January which is forgivable as the more than usual pollution brought about by firecrackers on New Year's Eve). It kinda shook me in a way that made me think of things that I want to do this year. I mean, what if my life is to end this year.... what have I to show? I hope I'm not being melodramatic. It's just that I went through all my entries and I kinda felt depressed reading it. So I decided to take action. My happiness is my responsibility.

Expect fun and happy entries in the coming days. Well, there may be some not-so-happy entries but I'll try to keep it on the minimal. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home