My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

On Love and Responsibilities....

After 30 years of my life, I look back at the years that were. What have I got to show? Nothing. Absolutely, nothing. I found myself staring at a blank walk.

I know now that I loved people so much but I didn't left any love for myself. I cared so much about them that I forgot to live my own life. I was just surviving all the waking moments. Everyone depended on me and I got myself so high with the power that someone depended on me that I died a thousand deaths without realizing I haven't lived even one single moment.

I was there for my family, my friends, officemates. But I was never there for myself. I took no notice of myself and my needs up until now.

Don't get me wrong. I love the way I know how to love but somewhere along the way I lost myself because of that love.

Now, I want to break free. I want to be my own person. No responbilities to anyone but myself. Can I start living my life now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Virtual Nobody said...

Hi, this is VN from virtualnobody.blogspot.com, nice blog you have here. Sad post, sounds like you need a large cup of hot chocolate.

Peace

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home