My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

AJ, Your Time's Running Out

Yup! I am giving myself until end of the month to pin for AJ. I mean, I have been hanging on everything and anything about him for a number of months now. I want to give up this insane habit!

AJ, you'll be out of my mind come April 1st. No more looking forward to seeing you... no more hanging on your every action and word... no more you in my life....

Two more days, and you're out!!!

I'm moving on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!dont worry hell be back to you soon and wait for your time na lumapit sya huwag kang mawala ng pagasa.....darating sya sayo malapit na......inshalla......

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home