My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Monday, April 04, 2005

More Photos from Puerto Galera

I still can't post the photos from Baguio City and the ones from the True Faith concert. Decided to post more of the galera pics on grid.


Posted by Hello

I wish my friend Jack will not have trouble uploading the pics this week. We were both sad when her PC wouldn't do any uploading from the digital camera.

I'm excited to post the pics. And I have lots of stories about that True Faith concert last March 31st. I want the pictures posted with my artik. hehehehe...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

hi, thanks for the comment :)

i like your photos

7:22 AM  
Blogger 3rd avenue said...

kamustaka? thanks for visiting my blog.... glad u liked my picture... canada has great beauty!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hi, Pauline, I enjoyed your blog. You are obviously a thoughtful lady with many sensibilities. I will call again.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home