My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Baguio Pauses for Our Poses

Yeah... We took Baguio by thurder and lightning.

Thurder? We were two noisy tourists to be exact. A place such as Baguio is for meditation. Well, I had my fill of the serene atmosphere. I almost finished a book.

Lightning? Well, you should see how bright our camera's flash is. You'll understand. hehehhehe... No offense Jack, just trying to be something here. :-D


Posted by HelloIf you need copies of any photo, do not hesitate to let me know.

Pictures are in no particular order, though. Just my mind's sick sense of arrangement.

Have fun browsing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home