My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Photos - Puerto Galera - January 21-22, 2005

Yey!

I can post pictures now. Thanks to some friends who have been so kind as to be patient on me while I learn Hello's and Picasa2's ropes.

Anyways, I was planning to post the Baguio pics but I had a different idea all together o posting them. So here are the photos from the two-day holiday in Puerto Galera last January instead.


Posted by Hello

It was a happy-kinda-sad holiday. It was rainy then and we are headed to the beach. Actually, we are bringing a friend's friend to the beach. Yup, a guy friend. More like a friend's suitor. Why? He flew all the way from Australia. So we decided to bring him to the some places here in the Philippines.

Anyways, the two-days were filled with fun. We drank light drinks by the shores and stargazed while at it. The sun did honor our days at the beach and we managed to get ourselves tan.

The Baguio pics have to wait. I'm playing with Picasa still....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home