My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I'm Back But Not For Long...

Yup, I'm here in our house in Marikina again. Back from my 3-day vacation.

Want to know what happened? Well, we never get to see the shores of Pangasinan. My friend decided that we should go straight to Baguio and not to stop by Hundred Islands in Pangasinan. Actually, I was disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing the beach and to laze under the sun. Anyways, the decision to go straight to Baguio instead is a good decision. My guess is Pangasinan may be too humid for even a short stay. It's cold in Baguio, even during summer.

I promise to post some pics as soon as they are uploaded from the camera. You'll see what Baguio is like in the next few days.

While we were staying in Baguio, I had this not-so-crazy idea that I want to live and work in Baguio. I was toying with the idea even on the trip back to Manila. It makes perfect sense...

I always wanted to live independently. Yup, I still live with my mom at 30. And yes I'm one pampered gal. My mom takes care of everything from clothes to food. I will just wake up to eat and get ready for work. As Baguio is only 5-8 hours away from Manila, I decided is the best place live independently. The atmosphere is less humid, I can easily pack my bags up and go back to my mom's house if things don't work out. :D

Anyways, arriving at the decision is one thing. I figure I have to find a paying job there and a place to stay. I'm starting on finding the job now. Finding a place to stay will be easier, I guess. Actually, my heart is saying that I quit my current job and set myself up in Baguio but I know that wouldn't be practical. Let's see, if the desire to live in Baguio will rule out all my sensibilities.

For now, please pray for me that I may find a job opening in Baguio. Better yet if you know someone in Baguio that would be able to help me land a job, I appreciate it very much.

Now, let me go back to my job hunting....

4 Comments:

Blogger pix said...

Hello... pauey? thanks for dropping by... wehehe... kala mo lang maganda sa baguio... yep, true, malamig nga dun... kaso pumapangit na rin, dumadarami na tao... polluted... and anything else negative na meron din ang manila... pero ok tumira dun pag malayo ka sa city... lucky us kasi apartment namin eh not so near sa mismong city. asar nga this vacation kasi i need to go home here in pangasinan.. eh ang init kaya dito! pero balik din ako baguio next week, magsa-summer classes ako. =)

12:02 AM  
Blogger p-A-u-E-y said...

thanks wends!

actually, i have of cople of friends going with me. it seems they are changing their minds na rin. parang manila na rin daw. hmmm... i still would want to give it a try. sorbang na-inlove ako sa kanya.

5:00 AM  
Blogger p-A-u-E-y said...

thanks wends!

actually, i have of cople of friends going with me. it seems they are changing their minds na rin. parang manila na rin daw. hmmm... i still would want to give it a try. sorbang na-inlove ako sa kanya.

5:00 AM  
Blogger p-A-u-E-y said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home