My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Monday, March 28, 2005

#$*!?... Can't Post Pictures Here

I'm losing my patience with Picasa and Hello. After the nth time, I just can't post pictures here.

Can anyone help me? Maybe give me a step-by-step instructions on how to do it? Please....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I don't use Picasa or Hello for my pictures, but have found that Buzznet is pretty simple and doesn't crash the way Picasa (in particular) has a tendancy to do.

- OLS

8:43 AM  
Blogger p-A-u-E-y said...

thanks ols. i just registered with BuzzNet

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home