My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Plan...

Given that everyone in the Philippines will be heading out of town for a vacation, my friend and I decided to do the same. But unlike other people who have long booked their seats and their hotels, we are heading out of town without any reservations in any form of transportation and accomodations. I know, it's crazy. Isn't it exciting? It's actually the first we are doing this. And we are dying of anticipation. We ready ourselves for the hassles and the stresses this plan would make us face... Yeah, because we are a couple of adventure-hungry persona....

So equipped with a Lonely Planet book about the Philippines, this is how we planned our 4-day holiday:
  • Meet Jacq in the gym by 8pm. She probably had taken care of the provisions (i.e., water and light snacks for the long travel).
  • Head to the terminal to catch whatever trip is available. We are choosing between Pangasinan-Baguio and Baguio-Antipolo. It all depends on what bus trip can accomodate us on a busy season.
  • If we get the Pangasinan-Baguio trip: sightseeing (Hundred Islands!!!) and swimming is the thing! We plan to spend Friday in the beach and head to Baguio night time.
  • If we get the Baguio trip: we will be in Baguio re-acquainting ourselves with the place until Friday evening enroute to Antipolo for a swim with our other friends by Saturday morning.

I am hoping that we get the Pangasinan-Baguio trip, though. I would want to spend some of my time in the beach. Baguio would be like Manila, only it's a lot less humid up in Baguio.

I'm excited!!!

Let's see how our plan will turn out. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home