My So-called Life

Thoughts of a thirtyish with a mind and outlook of a teener.

Name:
Location: Marikina City, Philippines

I am an angel and the devil, all at the same time. Because of that there's a raging battle inside of me. But I could only have one worst enemy - MYSELF.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Queer??

I've been in the face of the earth 30 years, I haven't really notice anything strange about me and my habits until of late. So I'm writing these strange things about myself down to see if there are other people who have them or maybe someone will be able to uncover te true me.

Here goes...

Do you know that I...?
  • can sleep 15 hours straight. I could be hailed from the slitherin family. wahahahahe...
  • can only get to sleep after I had the palms of my hands massaged. I swear! Is there a scientific explanation for this?
  • lay out all my bathroom essentials (in this order: body scrub, soap, shampoo, conditioner, 2 towels - 1 for my body and another for my hair, toothpaste, toothbrush, dental floss, facial cream, lipstick, lotion, deostick, socks, undergarments, hair accessories) on my bed before actually taking a bath. They have to be lined up in that order.... Vain? I don't think so. I just want to make sure I won't miss out on a ritual. OC? Could be...
  • am squeamish when it comes to a bare torso. Just discovered this recently. Guys in the gym have this habit of taking their clothes off in front of me, I hate that. I feel violated when they do that. I am not even sure why they do that and why it has to be in front of me!?! I'm not lesbian or anything. I just feel that taking off a shirt in front of a woman is a major no, no. Victorian?... not really. I wouldn't mind if they take it off behind my back, coz then I wouldn't be tempted to stare. ;-) hahahahha...

I'm sure that there's more. But these four are the ones that I have been noting lately. How about you? What strange habits do you have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home